Join the WOLFPACK
- All athletes wanting to participate in any sports must complete the Final Forms online registration and provide a current physical prior to participating. Physicals are good for two years.
- $20 ASB Fee (paid each school year) - In addition, each sport has a $10 activity fee and a $25 participation fee – football has a $26 additional fee for equipment.
- Note: If your student qualifies for free or reduced lunch they may qualify for a sports fee waiver.
- Insurance: All students participating in athletics must be covered by medical insurance with proper information verified on Final Forms.
- Academic Eligibility: Athletes must adhere to the academic requirements as outlined by the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) rules and regulations and the Central Valley School District PRIDE Code. The most recent grading period, either final quarter grades or mid-quarter progress report (IPR) grades, will establish each student's eligibility for each sports season in which they participate. Participants must have a 2.0 GPA with no “F” grades in order to be academically eligible.
Athletic Department Contact: