Join the WOLFPACK
- All athletes wanting to participate in any sports must complete the Final Forms online registration
- Provide a current physical prior to participating. Physicals are good for two years.
Walk-in locations for a sports physical:
Multicare Indigo Urgent Care - Liberty Lake
Providence Urgent Care - Spokane Valley
CHAS Valley Medical Clinic
- $20 ASB Fee (paid each school year) - In addition, each sport has a $10 activity fee and a $25 participation fee – football has a $26 additional fee for equipment.
- Note: If your student qualifies for free or reduced lunch they may qualify for a sports fee waiver.
- Fees must be paid in order to receive a jersey to participate in a contest.
- Insurance: All students participating in athletics must be covered by medical insurance with proper information verified on Final Forms.
Athletic Department Contact:
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.